Sunday, March 06, 2011

Kimi Ni Todoke

I already told you in my short note about my new favorite manga/ anime serie:

Kimi Ni Todoke: From Me to You.

The Story:

Sawako Kuronuma, called Sadako by her classmates for her resemblance to the character from The Ring, has always been feared and misunderstood because of her appearance. There are rumors that Sawako can see ghosts and curse people. However, despite her appearances, she is a sweet and timid girl who longs to be able to make friends with everyone and be liked by everyone else. When her idol, popular boy Kazehaya, begins talking with her, everything changes. She finds herself in a new world, trying to make friends and talking to different people and she can't thank Kazehaya enough for giving her these opportunities. Slowly, but surely, a sweet love is blossoming between the two as they will overtake any circumstance or clear obstacles in their way.



My BF brought me the first volume of the manga. And last friday I brought volume 2-4


At the same time I am also watching the anime version.


This is a picture of the end credit of the anime

I got inspiration when I saw that picture and I paint it on canvas.


THE LIVE-ACTION MOVIE
The manga and anime is so popular, so they made a movie of it last year.

I haven't seen it yet, but I am going to watch it when they release the video with english sub online.On Ebay I saw they have a figure of Sawako Kuronuma. GSI Creos PC2028 Kimi ni Todoke Sawako Kuronuma Figure



They also have a Nintendo DS game, but can't play it, because its in Japanese and its a role playing game. So you need to understand what they are saying.

Last, but not least: Kimi Ni Todoke, Anime Guide

TRAILERS




The trailer of the Live-Action Movie



Here is the opening title song of the anime.

Love, LC

No comments: