Monday, November 01, 2010

R = Road of Life

The Road of Life.
I wonder where I am gonna go in life. What I am going to do, experience and see. It's hard to imagine what I am going to look like in 10 years and where I will be. I never thought I will be here, where I am right now, if you asked me 10 years ago. But I can imagine what I want to do in 10 years, to see the world/ travel, get a job, get married, have children and have a happy, fun life. I try to enjoy life every day, try not to worry a lot or stress about things.
Just follow my feelings and my heart and be happy with the things I choose.
I should not worry about what people think or say about me. If I am sure about something then there's nothing I should worry about. I should try to live my own life instead of thinking about others. Be more selfish, but I know that I am not that kind of person. So, I am who I am, I just need to be more confident and more independent.




Love, LC

No comments: