Friday, December 10, 2010

4.45 AM on a Friday Morning

I woke up at 4.45am and I just wanted to fall asleep again, but H&M shop online has a SALE again and I don't know if you know, but the products that are on sale are sold out pretty fast. I was curious when H&M Online fill there stock again. So I went online at 5 am and they didn't fill their stock yet. So I waited with my sleepy head and finally at 5.30am the stock were filled and I went through to the pages really fast to buy products that I, my mother, my younger sister and my cousin Lara wanted.


H&M Shop Online Sale is really crazy. You see 20 pages with products and by the end of the day there are only 2 pages left. Example: I ordered clothes at 5.30 am and within 15 minutes a lot of products that I like or want/ in my size are already gone. I have ordered a lot from this Sale. Like vests, dresses and tops. H&M made a good move to have a online webshop. The only problem is that a lot of people wear H&M clothes now.


So, now its a few hours later, it's still dark outside and my day just hasn't started yet. Its going to be a quite long day. I am going to fitness and in the evening I meet up with my best friend in Rotterdam Alexandrium to go to the Irish Cheap Clothing Store: Primark. Its going to be the 4th time in a month that I am going to that store. I always find something that I need. Yeah, I know I am a shopaholic, but I am a women. I like shopping especially for clothes XD



After Primark my BF is going to pick me up and tomorrow we are going to Disney Tangled (Rapunzel) OV 3D I am so excited to see the movie.

I have to get out of bed now and have breakfast. Its going to be long day XD

Love, LC

No comments: