Monday, October 18, 2010

D = Dreams

My biggest dream at this moment is to go traveling. I want to see Taiwan, South Korea and Japan first... later I also want to see China, Canada, Australia, America and more...

The night sky of Seoul, the capital of South Korea. I want to go to South Korea, because I saw the beautiful landscapes in Korean Drama Series and I am interested in the culture.



This is a picture of Taipei 101 in Taipei, Taiwan. Its a building with 101 floors above ground and 5 floors below the ground. One of the tallest building in the world. I want to visit that building when I am in Taipei. Why Taiwan, also because I watch Drama Series from Taiwan.


I want to go to Japan, because this year three people I know went to Japan and I saw pictures and I just really want to go there now. The land of Sushi and Anime.

But before I can go traveling, I have to find a job, so I can save money for traveling. I hope I will find a job soon.

My other dreams are: Getting married someday & have children. But the important thing is that I am going to be happy with everything I do. That I can enjoy life and have no regrets.

Love, LC

No comments: