Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

This is a picture of me that I took this morning.
I can't believe that this blog challenge is over. I really enjoyed doing this blog challenge.

The three good things that have happend in the past 30 days:

* Because of this challenge I got to know myself better.. and instead of writing in my diary I wrote things in this blog.

* I finally let go of the one who made me feel like a fool for the past 2 months.
I don't know why, but I secretly hoped that he would contacted me, but now I just officially let him go... no more waiting.

* I experienced that certain things in life doesn't go as planned.. I know that I have to enjoy life as much as I can and try to make the best in every situation... I need to try not to think too much about things and just let it happen or be...

Love, LC

ps. Ok, I came up with another blog challenge... I am going to take the alphabet... 26 days I will write about something that begins with one of the letters of the alphabet... starting ofcourse with the letter A... and then B, C, D... You get the idea....

No comments: