Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 26 – A photo of somewhere you’ve been to.


I couldn't choose between two photos, so I post them both on this blog.
The first photo is taken in Singapore... in front of Takashimaya Singapore Mall... We didn't go inside because in this mall, they only have expensive stores like Gucci and Cartier... and also this mall is one of many malls, they all are standing next to each other...

The second photo is taken between Cilacap and Yogyakarta (Indonesia)... this photo is taken by my cousin Eugenia Cindy.. who went with us.. to Yogya... We took a stop at a place where the view is really amazing... I really miss Singapore and Indonesia.. it was really a dream coming true... Hope I can come back someday...

4 days to go before this blog challenge ends.. I decided to do another blog challenge after this...
I will tell you more about it later...

Love, LC

No comments: