Friday, October 01, 2010

Day 17 – Photos of you and your family.

Here is a picture of me and my family... This pic is taken @ a restaurant on the Greece Island Kos...

This picture is taken on my dreamtrip in Singapore... as you can see I was with my family.. my grandmother, Aunt and Uncle.. all three are from my father side of the family... It was really fun and special for my grandmother, because she is 86 years old... to experience this long & beautiful trip.. is really amazing...

The last picture I want to show is of me and my cousins... We already got together a few times to hold, what we called... a cousins day... On this day we do something fun with each other... We already watched a movie in the cinema, Hannah Montana the Movie, we painted on t-shirt, went to a fair and we baked cookies...

For me; family is important... even when we are busy with our lives... people should try to meet up with their family and realize that family is something you shouldn't take for granted...

Love, LC

No comments: