Thursday, October 07, 2010

Day 23 – 15 facts about you.

15 facts you know or did not know about me:

I am a (day)dreamer
I am 1.60m tall
I wear contacts and before I go to sleep or when I wake up, I wear glasses
I enjoy watching korean and taiwanese, Western dramaseries and movies
I write in a diary since I was 11 years old
I like to listen to music all day
I find a night full of stars & the moon something magical
I dyed my hair since I was 18 years old
I have never smoked.. I never tried it either.. why should I.. it smells.. and the smell sticks on your hair, clothes.. just everywhere..
I believe in true love and a soulmate
I dream of traveling
I am 10% deaf, but I don't notice it...well... sometimes I do.. but I can live with it
I used to collect stickers.. I dont know why.. I still have them...
My first disneymovie is Beauty and the Beast
My favorite food is fries with mayo

Love, LC

No comments: