Tuesday, October 19, 2010

E = Etude House

I saw commercials with famous Korean actors and actrices of the Korean Cosmetic Brand Etude House. So I googled and saw that the stores are really cute. So, When I went to Singapore & Indonesia, I searched if they had shops there.. and they did... I saw 2 Etude House shops in Singapore and 2 in Indonesia. The picture above is the shop in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Ofcourse I had to buy stuff at that store. I bought all kind of stuff, like lipgloss, body lotions, a mirror and more.... the picture above are stuff that I bought in Singapore.

When I was in Jakarta, Indonesia I got free mini-lipgloss and a keychain.

And in Bandung I signed for a VIP- card of Etude House. So, when I go to Indonesia again, I have discount.

I love Etude House, because its cute and the products are really good.
Love, LC

No comments: