Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

To D.

It was 2 months ago that you hurt me. The thing I was afraid of... happened..And I was so shocked... I am not hurt because you broke up with me..I am hurt because of the way you did it.. that you just tried to push me away and that you blamed me that I didn't knew what you were stressing about..

Deep in my heart I knew that something was wrong with you.. but how can I know that you had doubts about us... I can't read your mind... in my opinion, I think you should have told me.. we were in a relationship..You shouldn't solve these things on your own.. making me a fool..

It's sad that you let me go that easily.. and I just can't stop thinking what you really want now that we are not together...

I still see that moment in my head.., the moment when I picked up my stuff..Were you expecting that we would talk about it.. that I would cry in front of you..that I wanted you to comfort me? I am just curious what went through your head?
You said you don't want me out of your life.. but how do you want to do that? I dont see how you are trying to keep me in your life...

I thought I would be a mess when it's over between us.. but I think you are the one who is really a mess. I don't know why, but I keep waiting for that day that you explain everything to me.

Love, LC

1 comment: