Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was

My day started with waking up, got out of bed and packed my sportsbag. Then I went downstairs, let my cats in (they slept outside) and gave them food. I unloaded the dishwasher, made coffee for my parents and myself, plus made tea for my younger sister... Then I read the newspaper and ate breakfast (strawberry yoghurt)... My teeth hurts since a few days, so I had to call the dentist... I made an appointment for 10.30am.. It was 8.40 am, so I had to wait... my mom was watching korean drama serie 'I am Legend'.. So I joined her... Then it was time to go to the dentist... he made a picture of my teeth and he said that I have to remove that teeth... he couldnt do it for me, so I have to go to a surgeon... I got a reference card to call the surgeon... I made an appointment for next tuesday ... After I called, I went to Sportcity, to do fitness... for one hour... When I was home again, I took a shower and had a sandwich for lunch... After lunch, I have to sort out the mail.. because on thursday I deliver mails... when I was finally finished, I had some free time and surf on the internet for a while... My younger sister came home and she start watching the serie 'How I met your Mother'... meanwhile we had a snack and drank hot chocolate... It was then almost dinnertime, so I had to help making dinner... by making rice and bowl some water for tea... My dad came home early, so we could have an early dinner... after dinner, I started this blog... So, that was my day :D

Love, LC

1 comment:

Wendy said...

That's nice that you will have the 30 day blog challenge too :) I will follow you ^^