Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 15 – Something you don’t leave the house without.

I think most people dont leave the house without their (house)keys... unless you forgot your keys x_x As you can see I have a few keychaines... the dolphine is from my aunt, the heart is from a girl who I met at University, it comes from Italy and a angel in glass for protection and luck.. You also see a AH keychain...

But I also cant leave the house without my mobile phone...

These days its important that people can reach you... or that you can call someone where-ever you are.... I have Samsung Star mobile phone as you can see... with phone strap of hello kitty in tiger suit and a smiley in love... I keep my mobile phone in a mobile bag... this I found at Pasar Malam/ Tong Tong Fair @ Malieveld, The Hague...

Love, LC

No comments: