Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.

Right now I am addicted to the TV show 'Mischievous Kiss aka Playful Kiss'. Its an Korean Drama Serie and its based on the Manga 'Itazura Na Kiss' The korean version is going to have 16 or 20 episode.

There's already an Japanese, Taiwanese and Anime version of this serie.
Japanese has 9 episodes.

Taiwanese has season 1: 30 episodes + season 2: 20 episodes.

The anime has 25 episodes.

I like this TV serie because Kim Hyun Joong plays in it. I know him from the serie 'We got Married' and 'Boys Before Flowers'. He is also a singer in the band SS501.

Compare to the Taiwanese serie the story goes faster in the korean version. Its a good and a bad thing. The good thing is that it isnt too long and the story will go smoothly, but the bad thing is they cant show a lot of details... but I like it that the story goes fast... it fun and enjoyable...
The question which version I like the most... I dont know, because each version has something special. Maybe if you want to watch it, you should watch the taiwanese version or the anime to get more details and then the korean version... And watch the Japanese version just for fun, because this version is really short.


That was my blog for today... Little bit early, but thats because I have to go remove my 'wisdom tooth'. Wish me good luck X_X



Love, LC

No comments: