Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Welcome!!!


Welcome Fellow Bloggers....

I made this blog 5 years ago, but I didnt do anything with it, so now I am starting again.

Let me introduce myself to you:
My name is Lilia, I'm 24 years old...
I live in Holland with my parents and my 20 year old sister.
I have three cats named Angel, Jari and Moshi.

In my Free-time...
- I love to go to the cinema.
- I love to go Shopping and to read books.
- I spend a lot of time chatting with Friends on MSN.
- I also love to hang out with my Friends...
- As you can see on the photo I am being creative lately...
I made a scrapbook for my cousin and a lot of canvas paintings.

I'm also really addicted to tv-series..
These are the series that I am watching:
- Glee
- How I met Your Mother
- Also the korean drama serie: Playful Kiss

Well, that was a short introduction of myself ;)

Love, LC

No comments: