Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 7 - Your dream wedding.

Today I have to describe my dream wedding. I have never really thought about it. I think when you are going to marry with the one you truly love is already a dream come true. It doesnt matter if it rains or the sun is shining bright, if I am going to get married, I would feel happy and blessed to experience this day and that I can share it with my family and friends.

But there are things that I really want to do when I get married. I want to get married in the church, because I am roman- catholic. I want to wear a beautiful white dress and I want to have bridesmaids who wears the same dresses. The party will be somewhere in a big room where there are tables to sit and eat. There are also a big space that can be used as a dancefloor. A really good band will be playing, so people can enjoy and/or dance. Our first dance will be on our wedding dance song.

I hope one day I will have my 'dream wedding'.

Love, LC

No comments: